Stay the Course

Friday, August 12, 2005

This is to President Bush, his administration and anyone else who supports the war in Iraq:

If you claim to support the war then enlist. If you are too old, have your children enlist. If you have no children then send another family member. Wait until you/they are deployed to Iraq and then tell me how much you support the war. Come back here and tell me then how much you want to bring "freedom" to the people of Iraq. I beg you to throw off your facade of support, your ribbon magnets and actually put you or your family's ass on the line. When you have someone that matters to you in harms way, let me know how much you support the murder of these people.

5 comments:

Jon Blaze said...

Sounds like you want a draft. Do those that enlist now have no free will to do so? Would rather send the un-willing?

jj said...

I did not get that from the post however If we had a draft that included everyone (no defferments, no other priority) the war would stop quickly if the people in power and the elitists had thier children drafted.

jmcmaster said...

sorry lost a comment there trying to delete some spam.

jmcmaster said...

hmm, jon sometimes I think you just want to argue. I am not saying anything like that, I am saying if you claim to support the war then enlist or have a member of your family enlist, ante up!

Anonymous said...

and those of us that oppose the war should act similarly by signing up to go defend brown people from the onslaughter of the empire

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Outside The Box