Mitt the Halfwit

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Anyone reading this post that does not live in Massachusetts please I beg you: when 2008 rolls around don't vote for Mitt Romney. Take it from someone here in the state that he has abandoned, he is the worse thing to happen to MA. since Mike Dukakis (and that is a strong statement).

Recently Mr. Romney gave a speech to the ultra-conservative "think" tank the Heritage Foundation. Here is what Mitt had to say about Muslims: "I am talking about monitoring people who come here from foreign countries that are terror-sponsored countries -- individuals that may have been taught at places where terrorist training is going on. Tracking students, visitors, and how about people who are in settings, mosques for instance, who may be teaching doctrines of hate and terror. Are we monitoring that? Are we wiretapping? Are we following what is going on? Are we seeing who is coming in?"

Also during this speech, Mitt let us know where his heart is with this line: "A lot of us red-state folks...I'm a red speck in a blue state but I still consider myself red-state folk." That's funny because I consider Mitt more of speck of corn in my shit.

2 comments:

Jay Denari said...

people who are in settings, mosques for instance, who may be teaching doctrines of hate and terror.

I wonder... would that include people who belong to Pat Robertson's church or support the 700 Club? Obviously, HE'S teaching terror.

jmcmaster said...

That is a great point, I am sure they are only talking about muslims or other brown skined types. No way good 'ol boy Pat would be violated.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Outside The Box